The SJP Pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump with axial suction port and radial discharge port, G1 or Rp1. The pump has a built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming properties. The common applications are compact water supply systems for domestic, agriculture and horticulture with pressure boosting properties. It is easy to install and operate.
- Head ( H ): Max. 660 m
- Discharge: Max. 7333 LPM
- Flow( Q) : 440 m3/hr
- Rating: 0.5 HP to 335 HP
- Liquid Temp: 0° C to 60° C.
- Self-priming pump
- Stable operation even in case of air pockets in the liquid
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure minimum vibration during running Silent Operation
- Replaceable wearing parts and hence longer life
- Easy maintenance and spares availability
- Automatic start/stop when equipped with Press Control or pressure tank.
- Booster sets for small-scale water supply
- Inbuilt ejector, fitted with an ejector valve or a plug having two
- different setting possibilities (open & close) for maximum discharge, maximum efficiency, etc.
- Easy installation
- Wide variety of water supply and transfer duties in homes
- Used for agriculture and horticulture
- Used for small scale